Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Can't sleep, bummer…
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

I love sleeping but since 3am I've been awake. Not too tired, just can't sleep. Too late for that now anyway…

Strangelove
    Free Member

Same here, well 5 am for me. Might as well go to work early, just waiting for the office to open

uplink
    Free Member

I wake pretty much every morning between 3 & 5
    I just put up with it now & do something useful & then try to catch an hour later in the day

M6TTF
    Free Member

My 3 year old son ensures were awake at 5 most days

loddrik
    Free Member

Got up at 00.30 to get into work at 01.30. Won't get back in til 20.00…

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I suffer from late insomnia – I tend to wake up at 3.30 on the dot no matter what time I got to bed.
    Apparently it can be a sign of depression. I'm not depressed though I have got an awful lot going on in my life which is causing a bit of anxiety.
    It's bloody frustrating because it's the worst sort of insomnia to deal with – I don't really have much problem nodding off when I first go to bed, but once I wake up, that's it. I'm wide awake.
    I feel your pain.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I don't nod off, I just drive myself to exhaustion and flicker out at about 3am, then crash every 6 months, ill. I've found Syndol taken an hour before I go to bed generally leaves me unable to even keep my eyes open, but I'm not sure self-medicating with such fairly addictive chemicals is good long-term but it seems to work for a few days at a time!

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Problem with late insomnia is that medication doesn't really help much. If you took something when you wake at 3am, you're not going to be able to get up at 7!

(Woohoo! It's snowing!!!)

oopnorth
    Free Member

Wierd…I had this too last night, woke at 1-30am and still awake at 3hrs later. I usually sleep like a log!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Can't sleep, bummer…’ is closed to new replies.