Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cannock conditions
  • scandal42
    Free Member

Going to try cannock on Saturday morning and wondered if anyone could tell me how its riding.

I recently changed my tyres from summer loose condition tyres to nobbly winter tyres for my local trails as they are very wet and muddy atm, these tyres are crap in anything other than soft stuff, would I be better off changing?

We were also going to attempt the pearce xc trail, didnt realise it existed until I read about it last night.

Cheers

scruff
    Free Member

Dont know about Follow Your Dad / Donkey Trail but the other stuff was pretty firm last night, just some puggles.

prawny

The official trails never get soft, and the unnoficial ones that I’ve done (not many TBF) never dry out. Yin and yang aye it.

Adam@BikeWorks
    Free Member

It was pretty greasy on the rocky bits last Sunday.
    You’re not gonna find any mud there though.

scandal42
    Free Member

Cheers, I have only been once so wasnt sure how changeable it was.

Looks like ill be changing back then.

somouk
    Free Member

We had a little bit of rain in the area last night but today it’s nice and dry so if we don’t see any rain overnight it’ll be good riding conditions.

mulv1976
    Free Member

It was fine this morning. I think it’s riding better than when it was really dry. A few puddles and a bit of mud obviously (especially ‘off piste’) but the trails are nicely packed down.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cannock conditions’ is closed to new replies.