Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • cannock chase, this week, during the day, anyone?
  • StuMcGroo
    Free Member

i was supposed to have my first ride up the chase today but it got called off because of the snow. now suffering withdrawal symptoms so is anyone riding up there during the day this week (not monday) and if so is there room for a gate crasher, alternatively, does anyone fancy a ride up there?

rOcKeTdOg

snow had gone by 9am 🙄

😉

johnnywhitesox
    Free Member

Snow was still there well into the afternoon. 😉
    Try http://www.bikeadventuresuk.com for local rides.

tazzymtb

we'll be night riding this week and have spare lights if you fancy some off piste action.

takisawa2

Plenty of snow at 08:23 today… 🙂

Ringo
    Free Member

what night do you ride Tazzy and what time do you start off?

tazzymtb

Ringo- Tues and Thurs usually. Meet at the war cem carpark 6-6:30 faff about a bit waiting for the gearie boys to get ready and usually ride for a couple of hours.

If you want a guided night tour I can usually meet folks a bit later if that helps.

bumley
    Free Member

I'll be there tuesday, but unfortunately I've got the boss with me otherwise i'd be up for a sneaky ride 🙁

clunker

Was a mud bath late morning, never felt so cold spent half an hour in the shower to walm up when I got home 😳

Normally I would have been up for it, but away all next week with the family.

0091paddy
    Free Member

Side note regarding Cannock Chase – today it successfully destroyed my rear brake, front pads, external bottom bracket, and the zipper on my gilet.

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg – snow had gone by 9am

i know but at 7 there was an inch or so and the skys looked full of it. working on the basis that britain shuts down when it snows and suddenly a 5 minute journey takes 1 hour then it would have taken 24 hours to get there ❗

tazzymtb – we'll be night riding this week and have spare lights

tazzy i didn't think you needed bike lights at cannock in the dark, i thought you just flashed your car headlights 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘cannock chase, this week, during the day, anyone?’ is closed to new replies.