Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cannock Chase for the first time
  • xherbivorex
    Free Member

so, if i go to the chase this weekend with some mates, will i hate it if i have a bit of a cold (so i’m a bit wheezy/coughing etc) and my bike is a big bouncy monster (norco six)?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

yes

joiner
    Free Member

you need a local tour guide…..

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

Follow The Dog is great fun, but more fun the faster you go.

neilb67
    Free Member

Your about a week late for the best conditions we’ve had for ages. If u do the dog and just before you enter section 13 go straight across the road and explore… 😀

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

If your on a full bouncer – why not just head over to stile cop and ride the Downhill ?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i dunno, i just had an invite from some mates who’re going anyway so i’m kind of at their mercy, but at least they have knowledge of the area so i wouldn’t be just staggering around looking for the best stuff.
    if i can shift this cold a bit, i think i’ll go… otherwise it’s up to lee quarry to watch the racing…

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

i’ve ridden the dog on a reign-x so you you should be fine. Theres some mid sized drop offs to play on as well that you can spot on the fire road sections.

Think section 13 onwards still ranks as one of my favourite bits of trail anywhere.

scruff
    Free Member

The brown sauce at Marquis Drive Cafe has a lovely flavour.

Will-M

You won’t hate it, you’ll just start wheezing a bit on the couple of climbs there are.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cannock Chase for the first time’ is closed to new replies.