Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • cannock chase
  • myth
    Free Member

anyone know the conditions over there at the moment? Ie scruff's trails etc cheers

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I was over there (Brocton side) yesterday and it was drying out nicely. Getting faster. 😀 There is still a bit of mud in the woods/shady bits but at the moment it's all good.

Didn't go over the dog side though.

clunker

Last night most of the mud had dried out, bit under the trees. I enjoyed some dusty singletrack action 8)

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I enjoyed some dusty singletrack action

Happy days… 😀 😀 😀

clunker

First time in ages I have not had to clean my bike after a ride too :mrgreen:

fackit
    Free Member

Clunker – you should be on the 'How Clean' thread on here…

johnnywhitesox
    Free Member

It dont get much drier at the moment – enjoy!

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Was there yesterday_great conditions so make the most of it before it rains again!
    Unfortunately I'm on kids duty at the mo- actually it's not that bad I should make the most of them while they are still prepared to talk to me

_tom_
    Free Member

Went for a ride there today, great conditions! Most things are riding fast and dusty, just a few sloshy bits of mud. Didn't enjoy it as much as I could've as my chain snapped 3 times 👿 If it keeps happening with my new chain I'm going SS!

tazzymtb

don't worry pop we'll have you out on a boys evening ride soon and you can then wish you were back out with the kids 😉

tazzymtb

tom- go SS!! you never need gears on the chase, it's just extra stuff to get full of gritty clag 😆

_tom_
    Free Member

Used me granny a fair few times on the longer fire road climbs! Most of what I ride is jumps/flat bridleways so SS was very tempting, but I can't imagine Long Mynd rides being very fun without gears..

tazzymtb

but I can't imagine Long Mynd rides being very fun without gears..

the pull up carding mill valley is vomit inducing, but other than that it's not too horrific

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘cannock chase’ is closed to new replies.