Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Can you name this song for me?
  • Midnighthour
    Free Member

Its a woman/girl singing fairly quietly on her own – almost sung speech, background music is quiet, and subdued (at least for the bit I heard) and the only line I caught was something like
    "…the last song [something?] you"

I have tried tracing it on the web but just get tons of options – the ones I tried out are not it.

Thanks.

CountZero

Hmmm, sadly, the description covers probably thirty or forty albums in my posession, and the piece of lyric doesn't help much, either. I'll give it some thought. Where did you hear it, out of interest?

Vern
    Free Member
    Midnighthour
    Free Member

Just background music in a shop. I liked her voice. It drives me mad that in this time of technology, even music shops dont run a display saying what is playing right now. Fighting your way through the queue to ask is often more time used up than can be spared. Shame as I think I would by more music if it was named on a display as I often hear stuff that sounds ok.

Sorry so little info. The background to the song might have been piano. I just caught a snatch of it over all the people talking etc.

Thanks for trying folks.

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Just background music in a shop. I liked her voice. It drives me mad that in this time of technology, even music shops dont run a display saying what is playing right now. Fighting your way through the queue to ask is often more time used up than can be spared. Shame as I think I would by more music if it was named on a display as I often hear stuff that sounds ok.

Sorry so little info. The background to the song might have been piano and it sounded like a love song. I just caught a snatch of it over all the people talking etc.

Thanks for trying folks.

Davy
    Free Member

Was it on repeat?

deluded
    Free Member

The Last Song I Am Wasting On You

CountZero

Ahh, Amy Lee, the lovely singer from Evanessence. A little too goth for my tastes. The music, not Amy, I like pale and interesting…

nickc

This is why shazaam was invented

audiophile
    Free Member

Get or borrow a Sony mobile and you can use the song recognition feature.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Can you name this song for me?’ is closed to new replies.