Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Can you buy a Canyon on Cycle to work scheme
  • BlindMelon
    Free Member

My employer operates their own cycle to work scheme so can I buy a Canyon from Germany on it or would you have to buy from a UK shop? Would the Canyon invoice be in Euros or pounds?

passtherizla
    Free Member

ooh I hope so for you! that;d be ace.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Me too!

br
    Free Member

My employer operates their own cycle to work scheme so can I buy a Canyon from Germany on it or would you have to buy from a UK shop? Would the Canyon invoice be in Euros or pounds?

To be pedantic, it’s not you that is buying it, but the employer.

xcentric
    Free Member

no

skeetsgb
    Free Member

if your in ireland then you can, but not in the uk. saying that they are trying to get it to work in this country, so whether its sooner or later no one knows as of yet, but they are working on it.

mefty
    Free Member

No requirement for the purchase to be British, up to your employer really.

I am assuming your employer just buys the bikes themselves rather than using one of the schemes, the tax law has very few requirements so the employer has a huge amount of flexibility, but it is up to him whether he uses it.

jekkyl

‘Yes of course I need a full sus 29’er for my commute, have you seen the potholes in the road?’

BlindMelon
    Free Member

‘Yes of course I need a full sus 29’er for my commute, have you seen the potholes in the road?’

Nearly, I’m a short arse so a 26er! Cheers, looks like as the company buy it themselves it should be ok. Time will tell.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Can you buy a Canyon on Cycle to work scheme’ is closed to new replies.