Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Calling Tweed Valley locals
  • laraichean

As part of the TweedLove bike week (google it) we’re planning to have a few friendly, informal rides, with locals showing not-so-local riders round some of our trails. We’ve already got quite a few folk willing to share their regular riding spots around Peebles – does anyone from Innerleithen, Walkerburn, Selkirk or anywhere else in the area want to share some of your local dirt? It’s all informal and we’re just aiming to have some good sociable rides on the nice trails round here. A bit like BikeChain’s regular Pentlands rides, but kicking off from various parts of the valley. We’re looking at last week in July, info will be on tweedlove website in next few days. So, anyone want to get involved – or you can just come and ride? Email me if you want more info.

Diane
    Free Member

Email sent 🙂

laraichean

bump – any others?

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

Normally I would have jumped at the invite, but timing is all wrong for me with this one. New kid around then stops play.

laraichean

No worries Obi, if it works we might be able to do it more often. Good luck with the new arrival, been busy with that kind of thing ourselves in last few years…

ojom
    Free Member

count us in!

laraichean

tbc massive – welcome aboard, quality trails assured!

ojom
    Free Member

Sound the alarm!

Keep us posted.

andy@innerhaven
    Free Member

Would love to help Neil – not sure I'm around though on your dates (away working 24-31 July).

Keep me posted 😆

kevonakona
    Free Member

If around i'll help or just come and play. Know my way around some good stuff.

email in profile.

Trekster

Sounds a good idea
    Unfortunately I will be working part or all of every weekend in July 🙄

Could volunteer myself for rides over the Border in D&G if anyone is interested

Sanquhar courtesy of forge197

ivnickkate
    Free Member

Home

Bump

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Calling Tweed Valley locals’ is closed to new replies.