Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Calling All Foil Hatters
  • BermBandit
    Free Member

I’ve been amusing myself with this this morning. Anyone still believe the conspiracy theories?

I will pay you 10% of my $billion fortune if you let me launder it through your account…. please send me your bank details by return …. honest!

konabunny
    Free Member

And now “the man” has deleted your link.

That just proves it was true.

BermBandit
    Free Member

Blimey! 😯

Edric64
    Free Member

Is that like a mad hatter?

toys19
    Free Member

TBH it is a positive measure of stw that we don’t have these discussions about 9/11, only morons actually fall for the conspiracy claptrap. I think its cos most people on here are techie/eng/sci and can tell the difference between fact and fantasy.

Dibbs
    Free Member

i work with a bloke who believes the weirdest things, once he starts on conspiracies I just have to walk away because he’ll go on all day.

BermBandit
    Free Member

It amazes me TBH. Never mind though the worlds going to come to an end next year so its all academic apparently

MrWoppit
    Free Member

I was introduced to this yesterday: http://www.thelivingmatrixmovie.com/

It didn’t take long to find a skeptical refutation: http://floatingbones.com/?p=92

It seems that many among us are happy to open their minds so much that their brains seem to fall out…

MSP

I can see how the conspiracy theories start though, the general level of dishonesty, half-truths and frequently downright lies from the mechanisms of authority, and the often compliance of the media gives a foothold to the more fantastical theories to take hold.

atlaz
    Free Member

I had a colleague who was extremely bright and, I thought, rational. One night in the pub he held forth on a series of conspiracy theories he held starting with JFK and culminating in 9/11. Despite the fact his only info had come from the conspiracy websites, he seemed to be totally convinced that all other evidence that contradicted him was false. Opened my eyes to just how messed up some people’s thought processes can be.

TooTall
    Free Member

This goes beyond foil hats in the detail and clarity it brings:

Creation Science

I sent the link to a colleague at work – I can still hear him swearing and cursing me to this day 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Calling All Foil Hatters’ is closed to new replies.