Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Calgary – Olympic Park
  • UncleFred
    Free Member

Anybody been to the Trail Centre at Calgary Olympic Park? I’ve got a week in Calgary before the TransRockies and wouldn’t mind having a morning there.

showerman
    Free Member

up on a cable car you may find it a little tame but worth a go to say you have done it.

Try paging Plumber. He lives over there now, and spends most of his time mincing around on his pink singlespeed, but I think he does venture out of the city occasionally.

Bro-Bra
    Free Member

Yes, i have a season pass to the place being a Calgary local and its nothing I would travel a great deal to ride at but for lift assisted mini DH / jumps+berms in the evening after work it pretty good. Pretty short runs but they are very well maintained (for the amount of traffic it gets. If you are looking for a seven stanes (xc) type place I would steer clear.

UncleFred
    Free Member

I’m in the BVI we have no DH or come to think of it Single Track. Just wanted somewhere to have a blast around and with it being so close to the City it looks worthwhile spending a couple of hours there.

plumber
    Free Member

As stated by MMTM I live in Calgary. Wouldn’t waste my time with COP. I have a nice little route near COP – Bowness thats always good.

I can show you around if I’m not working or send you a rough route to follow

Also if you have transport then Tom Snow trail from Station flats about an hour out of town is a good blast too

Plum

deserter
    Free Member

COP isn’t bad for a midweek blast but its not amazing,nice if you don’t feel like earning your adrenaline though,I got a season pass as I live in the city but can see me getting bored,as plumber said though lots of nice xc routes just outside the city if you can get there

Pook

Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Calgary – Olympic Park’ is closed to new replies.