Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Calderdale video
  • ozzo
    Free Member

Bogtrotters from Sunday on a superb day

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Looks good but I find Vimeo dreadful to watch, it won't flow but is constantly jerking and momenterally pausing which spoils the effect. You tube every time for me.
    Looks nice, is there a link to the route somewhere?

hora
    Free Member

ozzo, looks good. What route did you take? Any online map(s)? 🙂

nbt

mikey-simmo – Member

Looks good but I find Vimeo dreadful to watch, it won't flow but is constantly jerking and momenterally pausing which spoils the effect. You tube every time for me.

Load the page, pause the video, browse something else while it loads, come back and watch it. Vimeo quality is better then Yutube IME

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Looks like a typical Calderdale route and ride, quality 🙂 Some parts are familiar.

It would be good to see the route posted up on the Boggies website. For my future use…cheers 🙂

Ta.
    Paul

kilgoretrout
    Free Member

Another vote for the route description. In particular where's the bit you've titled 'Kebab Street'? That looks fantastic.

The descent from above Widdop at the end is one of the best downhills in Calderdale IMHO.

nigew
    Free Member

Kebab Street should be kept top secret!!
    Its a local trail for local people.

oopnorth
    Free Member

Agree with Nige…especially not for sunday afternoons as its a bit too cheeky. Not that its ever stopped the bogtrotters!!!

kilgoretrout
    Free Member

Shame that it's not a bridleway, since they're not in short supply in Calderdale.

hughjass
    Free Member

Kebab Street should be kept top secret

Too cheeky for a sunday afternoon!!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I'll be posting the route and photos later this evening. Sadly I had to drop out after we did Kebab Street and limp home on the road due to chronic cramp 🙁

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

pics and route as promised:

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Hi Simon

Is the route you have posted the one that you took or the one that the 'ride' took? Many thanks.

Cheers
    Paul

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

That is the actual ride route – I went back along the canal to Tod and then on the road to Worsthorne 🙁

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Calderdale video’ is closed to new replies.