Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Calderdale…?
  • PeterPoddy
    Free Member

[cheeky mode]

Anybody riding the area this Saturday or Sunday morning and wouldn’t mind me tagging along? (possibly one or two more as well?) 🙂

[/cheeky mode]

😀

I’m not fast or anything, but I’ve heard the riding’s OK 😉 and local knowledge beats maps any day.

Will bring home made biscuits as payment!

Thanks muchly 🙂

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

My offer still stands PP (potentially). Saturday morning would be good for me for a few hours? Starting in Halifax?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Yeah, I was going to email you this week actually, but I’m in the area on Sunday bas well, so I’d like to get 2 day’s riding in, hence this thread 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Cool – if you’re doing both days, try and get a ride in from Hebden too. I’d show you around there but due to family, the hour of loading/unloading/driving to and from Hebden is better used by riding from my door!

andycs

I will be riding Hebden either Sat or Sun if you fancy a ride out?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Davey, can’t find your email addy!

Andy CS, YGM shortly… 🙂

snowslave

what time you thinking of setting off Dave?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Anybody have DaveyBoyWonder’s email address please? 🙂

snowslave

pete ygm, and so has Dave

snowslave

Dave, I’ve got a pass out for this…

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Cheers Snowslave 🙂

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Seen the mail chaps – will reply later! Need to get a new BB ordered (I’ll do it now) and may have some DIY to do Saturday now but if the weather stays like it is, I’m sure I’ll be able to wangle a morning out, especially as I’m on call the following weekend = DIY marathon!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Davey, it looks like a 10am-ish start from (probably) Hebden. I’ve been emailing someone else too, so I reckon we just get everyone together! 🙂

snowslave

Great to meet pete and rob today – top chaps. If you’re ever in our locality and want some new routes or ride buddies gizashout eh? biscuits to die for too 🙂

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

hebden is great for riding lots of techy stuff and lots of nice fast singletrack 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Calderdale…?’ is closed to new replies.