Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Bye Bye Fabio….
  • PrinceJohn

Didn’t see that coming.

On the same day Harry’s cleared… bang goes Spurs season…

mboy
    Free Member

I’m far from a football fan, but as this is all over the national press I’m obviously aware of what’s been happening…

Seems to me the media run football in the UK, and if you dare say or do something slightly controversial, that’s it, you’ll be tarred and feathered for life. Fabio Capello seems like about the most grounded and focussed England Manager there has been for a long time, yet because he has been pressured to quit his job because he believes in someone being innocent until proven guilty? Christ, John Terry is an overpaid, uneducated thug, but whether or not he committed the crime he is being accused of, one thing that still makes this nation great is the innocent until proven guilty concept IMO. Only once the press gets involved, you are of course guilty until proven innocent, and even then you’ve been tarred and feathered enough that it will still haunt you the rest of your life despite being innocent!

Bloody stupid if you ask me… If we’re gonna pay someone a ridiculous sum of money to run the national football team, at least let him get on with doing it unhindered by a bunch of antagonistic morons who just want to sell a newspaper!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Bye Bye Fabio….’ is closed to new replies.