Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • B.Wiggins interview in the Guardian today
  • AndyP
    Free Member

There are not many to people who have actually died during the TdF. Simpson and Casartelli certainly.
    Riders – Heliere and Cepeda too, of course. non-riders a few more – various numpties running out under caravan vehicles etc.

tommid
    Free Member

To all those that asked if I am sure. Yes I am. I have always prefered sprinters the Lion King was always my hero. Now Cav is quickly taking his crown.
    Wiggins tends to act like a child when he doesnt get his own way and is in my opinion doing very little for the sport. Actually neither of them do that is what Sir Chris of Hoy is for. Cav has that road cycling flair that so few have that grit your teeth and charge for the line and only when you cross it or you land face first do you relent style (See Laurant Jalabert or Abdoujaparov for more examples).

ourmaninthenorth

tommid – have you been at the tipex thinners again? I can barely understand all that..!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    colnagokid

tommid- what about Cav throwing his toys out at the olymics?
    ive never seen any evidence of Wiggo acting like a child- well apart from getting pissed and falling over 😉

BigDummy
    Free Member

The only bit of that I'm struggling with (as opposed to not agreeing particularly) is instances of Wiggins behaving badly.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘B.Wiggins interview in the Guardian today’ is closed to new replies.