Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Burley trailers and stroller kits.
  • Tracker1972
    Free Member

OK, so I was a jammy bugger and won a Burley Bee. Our baby girl loved her first trip out and this weekend we were going to cycle into town from the campervan. Problem is, no space for a pushchair/pram and apparently Burley don't do a stroller kit for the Bee.

My cynical side just puts this down to the cheap one having fewer accessories so you get a more expensive one. The tow bar looks basically the same for most of the models, so what is the problem? The handle? Could pop holes in the canvas happily enough to accomodate a handle but is there more to it than that?

Anyone actually know why it can't be done? Or know how it can be done? Great trailer otherwise, can't get over how solid it feels.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Bump?

DickBarton

I suspect the towbar piece is universal across the range so if you can devise a handle for it then go for it…my mate has the stroller kit for his Burley and it's a cracking idea…wishing I'd got it when we bought the Burley Solo…

Tracker1972
    Free Member

A long shot I know, but you don't have, or could get a pic of how the handle goes could you? Just so I can see what I am up against.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Don't worry, think I have found some pictures, might be a different size bar anyway, but we will see, unless anyone knows different…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Burley trailers and stroller kits.’ is closed to new replies.