Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • BT Vision – anyone used it – any good?
  • pk-ripper
    Free Member

Can't really be bothered with Sky at the mo, and top-up TV is extortionate for sky sports.

Just wondering whether anyone has got BT vision, and if so, is it any good?

Archaic
    Free Member

I have been using it for the last 3 years and it is great. Although being a cheap skate I don't have any of the packages, just the box. In my opinion a free box that you can record on with no monthly charges is a good thing.

ShaunW1973
    Free Member

We have it, and the packages. We never watch anything on them though, so it's a waste of money in that respect.

We have started to watch some of the series on there. for example, we started the Mentalist, got halfway through the first season, then they took it off. That's a pain, and we ended up buying the dvd set.

I wanted to get Sky Sports, but the £6.99 offer is only for new customers.

stanfree
    Free Member

Ive had It a few years now and cant praise It enough. Get the basic package then get an ESPN card for £9.25 for life . Also as stated before the on demand series are great as they constantly have the Sopranos , The Wire and Entourage .

StefMcDef
    Free Member

We have it. It's OK, the box is straightforward to use and reliable. In terms of the channels available, it's basically Freeview with a couple of extra bells and whistles. Don't think I've ever paid for any of the extra on-demand stuff, but I'm a cheapskate.

I only have the sports package, well, ESPN. Don't know if I'll be forking out the extra for Sky sports on it, since Sky are squirrelling away the Scottish fitba I want to watch on channels other than Sky sports 1 and 2, which are the only 2 BT Vision will be carrying. If all you want Sky for is the English Premier League, you should be OK because I think Sky are obliged to show most of the games from that on Sky sports 1 and 2. Doesn't do any HD channels.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘BT Vision – anyone used it – any good?’ is closed to new replies.