Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Broadwalk Empire.
  • deluded
    Free Member

I notice that BE is being released tomorrow on DVD/Blu-Ray.

I’ve not got Sky Atlantic – is it any good? I rate Steve Buscemi and it’s the sort of thing that would appeal to me – liked the The Sopranos.

Cheers.

seosamh77
    Free Member

cracking show!

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

I don’t care much for the diluted drivel on tv these days but I watched every episode of Boardwalk Empire. Oh, and the Sopranos, just to give you a yardstick to go by.

Jamie
    Free Member

Watched the first season, and then lost interest enough to not start watching the second.

YMMV.

I don’t care much for the diluted drivel on tv these days but I watched every episode of Boardwalk Empire. Oh, and the Sopranos, just to give you a yardstick to go by.

There has always been shite on TV. Just don’t watch it.

grim168
    Free Member

It was good but not great. Not up to the build up it got. Sopranos and the wire were much better.

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

Jamie – There has always been shite on TV. Just don’t watch it.

Doh! Why didn’t I think of that… Thanks for the advice

Ewan
    Free Member

Very good I thought…. Just an FYI, there are quite a lot of boobs in it – just incase it’s intended for family viewing (or if you’re into boobs obviously – i loved it 😀 )

matthewjb
    Free Member

there are quite a lot of boobs

Certainly in the first few episodes. It’s almost like they were trying to get some attention.

I watched season 1. It’s good but a bit slow/uninvolving.

Season 2 is meant to be better. I have it on Sky + but haven’t watched it yet.

Oh and, if you liked The Wire, Omar’s in it!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Broadwalk Empire.’ is closed to new replies.