• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by br.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • broadband/phone providers
  • restless
    Free Member

Who do you use and would you recommend them?
    I have been with Virgin for years but after having my tv package altered and price increases and some very long arguments with them on the phone, it is time to leave.
    I have spent all morning looking online at deals but cannot decide between BT and Talk Talk or maybe even Sky. I’m not that bothered about the tv, i can use freeview, but how do you decide on the phone/broadband? Never had to look into it before and it all seems a bit confusing 😕

Cletus
    Free Member

I use PlusNet who seem quite reliable and good VFM. £11.49 for up to 20Gbps and 60GB usage. Have stuck with them through two house moves.

I still have a BT phone line – could probably save some money if I looked around or moved it to PlusNet.

brassneck

Plusnet for both now, as I get a referrals discount it’s worked out a fair bit cheaper than BT. Freeview on the telly, with a cheap PVR box.

Bizarrely, they are owned by BT (we were contacted later, trying to get us back on their rental) but they can’t beat the Plusnet pricing.

If you decide to go to Plusnet, tell them I sent you ;-D

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    br
    Free Member

Been on Virgin broadband for years, never a problem.

No choice really as in our area/estate its either upto 20MB on cable or a maximum 1.5MB through the phone line.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘broadband/phone providers’ is closed to new replies.