Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • British Army officers going to Libya
  • votchy
    Free Member

Just seen it on the news, Britain sending 10 officers in to Libya to help the rebels, first steps to another Afghanistan fiasco, more British armed forces personnel being endangered for **** all, really makes my p1ss boil, let the Libyans sort their own problems out, there have been many years where the west have embraced Gaddafi, now he is seen as another Saddam!!

scaredypants

for **** all

Don’t you care about BPs profits? 😯

BillMC

Nothing new there. I met some Welsh Guards officers in Harare in 1983 who were ‘advising’ the Zimbabwean army. Look what good that did.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Who do you think taught the Taliban in the late 70’s early 80’s?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It is simply the totally predictable and inevitable ‘mission creep’.

It is clear the the Libyan civil war is going to be an endless conflict, and Britain likes to be involved in endless conflicts. Apparently.

All outside the authority of UN Security Council Resolution 1973 and in violation of UN Charter btw.

kimbers

cameron is the new Blair I’m sure when he comes to write his memoirs he’ll start blabbin on about his moral Christian duty to liberate all those poor Muslim people / oil
    the crazy thing is we only just finished selling gadafi all his weapons
    and Cameron has just led a your of UK arms dealers to the middle east to sell to the next lot of totalitarian dictators we will go to war with

5thElefant
    Free Member

the crazy thing is we only just finished selling gadafi all his weapons

Then we blew them all up. We’ve now got a great opportunity to sell the winning side some more. We just need to pick the winner. What’s not to like?

scraprider
    Free Member

natural progresion, N.I , kosavo ,iraq , afganistan , libya.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘British Army officers going to Libya’ is closed to new replies.