Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bray Leino… anyone on the books.. ?
  • rickmeister

Had an assessment or vetting with them today…. just wondering if its successful what they are like to work with/for….. It all sounded pretty up beat in their intro…

Dark-Side

I used to deal with the PR side of the business regularly. Really nice bunch of people who are very good at what they do.

bigyinn
    Free Member

I know them a bit as we’re one of their , nice people that I’ve had dealings with.

rickmeister

Thats reassuring, I have heard of people going through assessment centres to end up joining sweat shops….

mcad3
    Free Member

I did a few weeks work for them a few years back whilst living in Barnstaple Devon. They are a good bunch of guys (office, tradesmen,& workshop) who are very good at what they do. They were always reliable and ran the company very well.

mcad3
    Free Member

continued…

Infact if you have the chance to work on the events side of bray leino (putting up & taking down the stands overseas) go for it! Tiring working to time scales in hot weather different euopean cities but you won’t experience another job like it. As i said, great bunch of people. The 2 reasons I left where that firstly I was moving 180 miles away and secondly that i was paired with a rude lanky scruffy bloke called mike from braunton who i think was an absolute corey.
    The pay is reliable and the company paid more than fairly for food and accommodation. Hope this is the sort of answer you were looking for and good luck.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bray Leino… anyone on the books.. ?’ is closed to new replies.