Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Brake Adapter help… IS caliper to PM fork for a 203mm disc
  • z1ppy

I know it should be easy to find one (SSC have loads cheap), but I’ve seemingly hit upon the only one you can’t easily get….

IS calipre onto a Post mount fork to fit a 203mm disc.
    The only and I mean only one I can find that may work is this from AZ, the AD-PMF203

The best part of £19 with P&P

Any one else know of another type, or even a cheaper place to buy the AZ version.

ruscle
    Free Member

Hope

z1ppy

Hope don’t do IS calipre’s so don’t make IS calipre mounts…

Current mouts they produce
    Mount A-Post Caliper to IS (F-160/R-140)
    Mount B-Post Caliper to IS (F-203/R-183)
    Mount C-Post Calipe to Post (F-203/R-203)
    Mount D-Post Caliper to Boxxer, pre-2010 (F-203)
    Mount E-Post Caliper to Fox 40 (F-203)
    Mount F-Post Caliper to IS (F-180/R-160)
    Mount G-Post Caliper IS (R-203)
    Mount H-Post Caliper to Post (F-183)
    Mount J-Post Caliper to IS (F-183)
    Mount K-Post Caliper to Post (R -PM 140-PM 160)

They “did do” the HBSM20H, which I currently run, but it’s only for 180mm disc’s…

lunge

That AZ is the only one I could find for the same fitting. I think I got mine from JE Jamesm in the end but they were all about the same price.

z1ppy

cheers Lunge, I did see you posted the question about a year ago on here.. and was thinking of email you.
    Has it proved reliable? Seemingly daft question I know, but it doesn’t seem that substantial a bit of kit

For the best part of £20, it might be worth me just rebuilding my Hayes PM calipre instead though, as long term this IS calipre will go back onto another bike…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Brake Adapter help… IS caliper to PM fork for a 203mm disc’ is closed to new replies.