Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bowing out of Strathpuffer 2015, how to pass on my solo place?
  • mcnik
    Free Member

I was lucky enough to get a solo place in this years Strathpuffer. Unfortunately, I don’t feel I am going to do the race any justice at all, and won’t enjoy it even taking it easy, so I have decided to bow out.

I emailed the organizers, but no reply yet. There is no info on SIEntries that I could see about giving up my place. Has anyone done this before? How to do it?

scotroutes

It’s the festive season. Give them a bit more time to get back to you.

mcnik
    Free Member

Right, but by the time all that is over, it is gonna be the 5th / 6th Jan. I reckon the sooner the person taking the place knows, the better.

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Afaik, there is a waiting list so hopefully the folks near the front will be hoping to get a place.

mcnik
    Free Member

Yeh there is a bunch of ppl who missed the solo slots, SIEntries have them on a list. Seems a bit daft I canny just cancel my entry and the next person automatically gets notified.

flange
    Free Member

You can substitute your entry by editing your details on the sientries site. Happy to front the money if you don’t have someone else lined up!

Have a look here here

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bowing out of Strathpuffer 2015, how to pass on my solo place?’ is closed to new replies.