Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Boooooonen
  • Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Kcr Yup….mapei ’96 that was the drugs…..

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Remember Devolder’s MEGA WIN’s a few years ago???? Incredible.

tomlevell

1996 Roubaix
    Apparently Franco Ballerini would have been there too to make it 4 Mapei riders but for a puncture within a few km of the line. (or something like that)

The team was Mapei-GB, also directed by Omega Pharma Quick Step’s current manager Patrick Lefevere.

Your inferring that he was a dirty DS which could easily be levelled at an awful lot of people in the management of cycling teams.
    Times change fortunately.
    I’m not doubting another big name will be busted sometime but it’s far less likely at the moment IMO.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I for one have forgiven Tom for his Coke habit. He’s explained his reasons for taking it, out of racing BTW, and I’m happy that he’s not doing it anymore (so he says, I believe him).
    Whilst I have no appreciation of the effects of Coke, nor any other drug come to that, but for someone to be outspoken and remain humble and honest with his fans, then I for one am happy to see him stretch his legs in competition.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Think is coke isn’t performance enhancing, so I am not condoning it but it isn’t going to help him!

gwaelod
    Free Member

[video]http://youtu.be/LiV6CYHuNeo[/video]

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Boooooonen’ is closed to new replies.