Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • boiling water
  • molgrips
    Free Member

This could be a reference to the financial crisis and/or developing countries.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Daft question. The one you get from Argos will be crap and die before the experiment even starts. Therefore – the unboilt one!

portlyone

Depends which one is closest to that butterfly in the Amazon.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Rorschach – Member
    The one you aren’t watching…..the one you watch will never boil.

POSTED 2 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Never boil over, not ‘never boil’. A watched potvwill never boil over, this was a saying advising caution and care, now it’s being taken as a saying to advise a laissez- faire attitude, and that’s whybthis country is in the state it is!

Of course we then need to but the just boiled water and the cold water in the freezer and see which freezes first, if rempbeber correctly.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

The boiled one, as much of the latent heat is to get rid of the dissolved gasses, which don’t exist in the boiled one.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

One ponce

One non-ponce

Which ponce explodes first?

Oi Nutt; make sure you get this right or’lls’t’ Ill glass you next time I see you. What a bullshitter don’t worry I’ll hunt them down like the dogs they are. Or you could just take their Waitrose baygs….

hairyscary

The first one will be just a lump of metal as you have boiled the kettle. Don’t know what difference that makes as I am tired.

maccruiskeen

Never boil over, not ‘never boil’. A watched potvwill never boil over, this was a saying advising caution and care, now it’s being taken as a saying to advise a laissez- faire attitude, and that’s whybthis country is in the state it is!

Well every days a school day! I like that

Murphy’s Law is tragically misquoted too

onehundredthidiot

According to iKB the boiling of teh kettle is dependant on the position of the kettle at the switch on relative to the position of the boiled water. A pre-boil may consitute a forward boil but only if can be shown that the boil happened forward of the release point.

onehundredthidiot

Oh and it’s the water that boild so neither kettle will boil.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘boiling water’ is closed to new replies.