Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Boardman CX range 2011 model
  • The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Does anyone know if the frame is the same between the three different models?

All are listed as being made from a lightweight alloy triple butted, tapered steerer, BB30, full smooth welding with a superlight full carbon, tapered steerer, disc compatible

Curious to know if they could be a good base on which to build next season’s CX race bike from, or whether I should go for an X?

Their listed bike weights come in at 22lb, but I would think with new wheels you’d lose at least a pound, so getting one in at under 20 would be quite achievable.

mattsccm
    Free Member

You won’t build an X at that weight. I like mine but it isn’t light.

mattsccm
    Free Member

alright . Without spending silly money

MrGreedy

I thought that only the Team model was available in the UK? (That’s what boardmanbikes.com seems to indicate anyway) If you’ve found anything to the contrary I’d be interested, could definitely be tempted by the Pro model at the right price.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Yes potential weight issue with an X, agreed.

Yes Wiggle only seem to have the Team listed for delivery in the UK, however I live in Sweden and they have the whole range listed, all be it not in stock.

I’m the UK currently and planning to pay Halfords a visit to see one in the flesh.

MrGreedy

Might’ve helped if I’d read your username I guess 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Boardman CX range 2011 model’ is closed to new replies.