Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • BMX Riders North Wales
  • whytetrash

Hi folks I start my new job today as operations manager for this place

http://www.marshtracks.co.uk/

I want to get a photoshoot done on the BMX track so if there are any riders who fancy a sneak preview ride please get in touch….don’t have to be riding gods (though most single trackers obviously are!)

I’m also keen to get a BMX club set up so if anyone is interested in joining/assisting with that, or helping out with the 1.4k closed road circuit events give us a shout….email in profile cheers Justin

hughjengin
    Free Member

I dont know much about BMX but its an impressive looking new facility. Good luck with the new job matey.

whytetrash

you all shy today or what?

mAx_hEadSet

Probably not the best place to come looking for a shed load of BMX riders along the North Wales Coast

juiced
    Free Member

well done looks great.

Rorschach
    Free Member

I’m definately up for it and I’m semi local-ish.I don’t quite qualify as a typical bmx’er being 37 and having a beard but I ain’t too shabby on a 20″…tho the big triple at crewe still gives me the willies 😯
    emither in profile

RenagadeMarmalade
    Free Member

Afternoon Whytetrash… Well done x2

I will pass this around our staff and training workshop I know a few of them claim to ride BMXs how well they do this is yet to be proven…

I think the staff will fall into the same catagory for facial hair as Rorschach.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘BMX Riders North Wales’ is closed to new replies.