Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Blackberry Storm 2
  • colin@rush
    Free Member

Anyone got one, is it any good.
    I have a nokia N96 which i find a nice phone but the Symbian S60 software is very laggy and at times really frustrating…
    I have the option of a new phone soon with vodafone and quite like the look of the Blackberry…

bruk

Have the original Storm and get on fine with it, but wouldn't want to have to type any long messages on it.

Browses ok, plays music fine and works as a phone fine. Couldn't be bothered changing from Vodaphone but do still think I will replace it with something else all the same.

bruneep
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

New top end Curve is the Crackberry of choice.

starseven
    Free Member

There ok if your work gives you one, otherwise get an Iphone.

joemarshall
    Free Member

The original storm was supposed to be the worst phone ever – the only person I know with one absolutely hates theirs. Personally I'd get something with a proper web browser that isn't a bit rubbish (which probably means either Apple or something Android) unless you're a complete email fiend.

With your N96, it is worth running nokia software updater on it if you haven't already – as it is much much more stable with the latest software.

Also, if you do get a new phone, don't forget to ebay your N96. If you have the bits that come with it, they go for about £200 nowadays (if you have the box, you might get slightly more, same if it is unlocked).

Joe

MrNutt
    Free Member

as mentioned, make sure you update the firmware, I "deregioned" my n97 and now its running the 2.0 software its about x100 better! I'm now glad I got the thing!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Blackberry Storm 2’ is closed to new replies.