Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 231 total)
  • Black Friday deals
  • monkeyboyjc

25% off everything at superstar with the ‘black25’ code….

Drac

John Lewis are price matching on some iPads.

Northwind

freeagent – Member

Has anyone got a pair of these? are they any good?

I have a set of the Floats- the low-top version- and a pair of the old Shazams. They’re good- better put together than any of my Five Tens, but less grippy. Slightly tempted to get a pair of the Electrocuted Lemon Shazams.

rockhopperbike

got some decent priced M+S port – £8 per bottle- plymuff store is now empty!

Rich
    Free Member

Miele wda100 for £449 at Hughes, with code miele10.

ernie67

Alpkit not doing owt then ( sighs ) 😕

burko73

I’m after some exposure lights. Prob the toro if anyone sees any deals….

jamesfts
    Free Member

20% off everything on the Burgtec website today… must resist.

cb

Sunset doing 20% of a lot of things including some sale bikes – very tempting!

mrblobby
    Free Member

I’ve jsut had a live chat with Wiggle about another item, I asked if there were any codes going to persuade me to buy today and got told “no, but you may want to wait until tomorrow”. No idea what, or how good but I’m hopeful of something.

Nothing particularly tempting so far there.

grum
    Free Member

Anyone seen any good deals on an entry level DSLR and lens?

lunge

Nothing particularly tempting so far there.

Agreed.

If you like bright socks, Happy Socks are doing 40% off all stock, it’s a real 40% too for most things as opposed to 40% off a price they haven’t been for 2 years like some places.

chakaping
    Free Member

5800 105 double chainset for £66 on CRC seems very reasonable.

Cracking upgrade for a lot of budget road bikes.

Free Member

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4245153.htm#pdpPromotions

£50 off Nikon D3300 and an extra £20 cashback seems a good deal, I bought my mother one earlier this year and it is excellent.

yunki
    Free Member

Solomon trail runners at £30 in sports direct might be of interest to someone

scruff
    Free Member

I’m after a good u lock, mines just fell apart.

toby1

So far didn’t even buy a coffee just used the machine at work. I might buy a beer at lunch although I’m not expecting any kind of discount 🙂

Rockape63
    Free Member

bought the telly, now for the hoover and camera! 8)

dooosuk
    Free Member

Jessops have the Pentax K-S1 for £239….extra 2% off with Topcashback as well:
    http://www.jessops.com/online.store/categories/products/pentax/k-s1-digital-slr-in-black-18-55mm-lens-94095/show.html

I’ve just bought one.

Also available in Blue and White body.

Northwind

If anyone really wants a gambling problem, Coral are doing 50:1 for new users on Man City v Southampton, and £20 of free bets even if you lose. £5 minimum deposit and £1 max bet, I think

chakaping
    Free Member

TSO Host cloud hosting down to £7.50 a year today, 50% off.

benji
    Free Member

http://www.ultimatesportsengineering.com/carbon-friday

Some nice wheel bargains to be had on here, just happened to click for two pairs of CX tub wheels, whoops 🙂

lunge

Benji, you git. I fancied a pair of climbing wheels and they look just the job. Must. Resist.

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

661 full face lids £30 at CRC. Ordered one, it’ll only get used a couple of days a year at BPW but at that price I can justify it.

STATO
    Free Member

20% off orange-bikes website. Obviously they dont sell stock bike direct so mainly t-shirt and spares, but it apparently applies to exdemo/display bikes too, so possible bargains.

code BLACKFROOT, was on instagram.

chakaping
    Free Member

There was a bike shop I saw on FB doing 20% off new Orange bikes today, orders as well as stock.

Found it now…

Home

philb88
    Free Member

Kask Mojito £59.99 on Rutland Cycling, £15 cheaper than CRC

kimbers
    agent007
    Free Member

So it’s not just me then that find this sort of black friday bull*hit abhorrent? Greed and consumerism at it’s absolute worst.

Feel so sorry for people wrapped up in this sort of thing, just like I feel sorry for the muppets queued outside our local branch of Next at 3am come Boxing Day morning rather than spending Boxing Day with their families or out in the great outdoors. Or even worse – shopping online Xmas Day – yes sales start Xmas day now 😯

Thing about black friday is (having worked in retail), the majority of stuff on offer is either A – old soon to be outdated stock, B – cheaper, downspeced versions of look alike products made by the manufacturers specifically for these sales, or C – just sh*t that no one would buy at full price anyway. Sure there’s the odd headline bargain to lure people in but by enlarge if you shop smart the rest of the year then you can probably often match black friday prices anyway, and you’re buying what you actually want/need rather than whats on offer just because it looks cheap.

Black friday, bu**er off back to the States!

AlexSimon

toby1 – Member

In reality the hype I reckon will have been bigger last year as it was the first year we saw any ‘black Friday’ deals in the UK. This year I suspect with certain retailers (i.e. Asda) opting out that it won’t be that big a deal, hopefully it’ll fizzle out come next year. Judging by the fact HUKD has gone offline and I can’t actually checkout on Argos, we’re stuck with Black Friday for a long time!

mrblobby
    Free Member

Some nice wheel bargains to be had on here, just happened to click for two pairs of CX tub wheels, whoops

Look good. Assuming they are 9mm QR front? Convertible?

chakaping
    Free Member

So it’s not just me then that find this sort of black friday bull*hit abhorrent? Greed and consumerism at it’s absolute worst.

I’m just trying to do my Xmas shopping pal.

No need to get all Russell Brand on me.

😛

alexxx
    Free Member

Still a pile of crap though chakaping

frogstomp

“first come, first serve basis”
    😆

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

kimbers » Free rampant rabbit !
    “first come served, first serve come basis”

FIFY

zilog6128

Kask Mojito £59.99 on Rutland Cycling, £15 cheaper than CRC

Yep saw that email! What they don’t tell you is that it’s last years model (not got a problem with that, it just reinforces for me that BF is a clear out of old stock that hasn’t sold). I know cos I was considering getting one as the colours match my C’dale road bike!! Might pick one up now it’s a lot cheaper though.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Think we’ve seen the best of the deals or more price slashing of tat they can’t shift to come over the weekend?

philb88
    Free Member

Quessed it might not be the brand new model, but was tempted when they were £80, so worth a shot at £60!

reluctantwrinkly
    Free Member

Wahoo RFLKT bike computer which links to your phone is half price on their UK website-£39.99 Bring it up to £55 with extra bike mounts and get free shipping.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 231 total)

The topic ‘Black Friday deals’ is closed to new replies.