Viewing 31 posts - 201 through 231 (of 231 total)
  • Black Friday deals
  • hypnotoad
    Free Member

sombrio mid loam shoes 20 quid

Cheers, ordered some of these, not tried sombrio shoes before, hopefully their sizing isn’t too far off what I ordered. 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

Ribble groupset sale – £429 for Ultegra 6800.

I dunno what they usually charge but that seems like a great price (for a sensational groupset).

Just hovering over this watch with 20% off @ £135 from £169

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    peteimpreza

RS685 now sold out at Mantel .

DT78
    Free Member

Phew. Nearly bought those for the c2w cx bike I don’t currently have….

peteimpreza

The RS685s from Mantel are a pair complete with hoses and fittings .

Lets see if they complete my order .

The ones I ordered from Merlin yesterday have just arrived !!

Complete pair with all fittings . No rotors or adaptors but these are not part of the package anyway. Proper retail packaging , definitely not OEM .

i will wait for the Mantel delivery before deciding which to return .

darkcove

Took a punt on those RS685 last night, glad I didn’t sleep on it. See if they turn up now. In true Black Friday style of false savings I now need the rest of a 11spd drivetrain to go with them

Also got a Segment reduced off the Orange site. I had been hovering over it a while though so the 20% off made my mind up for me.

peteimpreza

@darkcove , at least mine will be a straight swap for some cable operated discs . 😀

gazhurst
    Free Member

Complete pair with all fittings . No rotors or adaptors but these are not part of the package anyway. Proper retail packaging , definitely not OEM .

Slightly off topic, but I tried to buy a set of these from a ‘high end’ road/triathlon shop in Surrey using their Price Match policy yesterday.

The policy states it can be done online, on the phone or instore so I called the warehouse/mail order to buy only to be told I had to do it online.

Went through the online process only to get a reply telling me they won’t price match Merlin as they use ‘unpackaged/OEM’ items that they buy in incredibly cheap and so they’d be losing money on it….

I’ve always considered the shop to be a bit ‘poncy’ anyway

darkcove

Too much of a bargin to miss though! Arrrggghhhh I fell into the madness lol

chowsh
    Free Member

Seem to have got a set of the R685s last night, just hope they have enough to fulfil the order.

darkcove

I’ve had my dispatch confirmation email this morning, looks like my RS685s are on their way.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Mine are out for delivery today

ElShalimo

Has anyone seen any good deals on G-Shock watches?

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Mine are out for delivery today

Same here.
    Mine aren’t due to arrive until between 17:00 and 18:00 this evening which isn’t good as I was planning on fitting them today if they arrived a bit earlier. I might have to try and get out on the bike early tomorrow so I can fit them when I get back 🙂

eskay

20% off of everything on http://www.velodromeshop.net

benji
    Free Member

My carbon tubular wheels have arrived and they are stunning, it’s almost a shame to cover them in mud, but I will.

Sui
    Free Member

Cree Q5 back up tourch only £1.89 (same as the C&B Seen one)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00QKG7EKC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

dooosuk
    Free Member

Has anyone seen any good deals on G-Shock watches?

http://www.creationwatches.com/products/casio-g-shock-57/

Wally

g shock watch now £45
    G shock from an earlier posting, just back from casio with new innards, the auto tilt was not working. It’s now perfect.
    Post on here and email in profile if any good.

verses

benji – Member
    My carbon tubular wheels have arrived and they are stunning, it’s almost a shame to cover them in mud, but I will.

My deep rim road wheels just turned up too, thanks for the link! 🙂

benji
    Free Member

My deep rim road wheels just turned up too, thanks for the link!

No worries, pleased someone else grabbed a bargain.

wrecker
    Free Member

Anyone got 20% off MTB stuffs? Want a new (Fox) jersey.

mrblobby
    Free Member

My deep rim road wheels just turned up too, thanks for the link!

The USE ones? They all went pretty quickly, not really surprising at that price. Was quite tempted but went for the best deal I could find on some 404’s in the end.

bluehelmet
    Free Member

Curved Telly arrived sunday before I could prepare the household for it’s arrival, I survived though, just. They’re good these smart tellies, maybe smart enough that I can ditch sky altogether..

DezB
    Free Member

Sports Direct have a load of Salomon trainers for £25 (in the shop, not sure about online)

somafunk

Bit late but i’ve just noticed that showers pass clothing have 25% off and free postage

showers pass cyber monday 25% off

cp

Edge 810 back on at Amazon. 199 Inc hrm and cadence

verses

The USE ones? They all went pretty quickly, not really surprising at that price.

Yes, the 4.5s, can’t argue with 70% off! 🙂

Currently sporting a rather fetching halo head/neck brace, so just hoping I’ll actually be able to get some decent use out of them when it eventually comes off…

darkcove

My RS685 turned up from Mantel today. In full retail boxing. Was expecting it all to be bagged OEM at that price.

chowsh
    Free Member

My RS685s have turned up today as well. Very impressed with Mantel! Just need to get them fitted now.

Viewing 31 posts - 201 through 231 (of 231 total)

The topic ‘Black Friday deals’ is closed to new replies.