Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Biscuits
  • DaRC_L

Is it worth spending money on expensive ones? Any recommendations?
    (inspired by the HDMI cable thread)

Personally I've always favoured a cheap bourbon or custard cream – but I'm worried that they will lead to homeless Orang-Utans. Will an expensive biscuit save them?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Animal Crackers – Send all the monkeys to the monkey sanctuary care of moi.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Buy cheap. Screw the apes.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again – communion wafers, they're guiltylichious!

teagirl
    Free Member

FairTrade? May ease your conscience.

namastebuzz
    Free Member

Fig Rolls – Cheap and delicious

You shouldn't have included a picture – now you've made me wanna go out and buy some!

Actually Fig Rolls are great on rides coz they digest quickly, give you loads of carbs and they're like fruit wrapped up in a kinda pastry-biscuity stuff……

nickc

It goes in this order

Dark Chocolate Digestives, chocolate/caramel HobNobs, Plain digestives, milk chocolate digestives.

There, you've been told, now you can get on with your life, happy in the knowledge that your biscuit preference is sorted out. I do this free as a public service…

elaineanne
    Free Member

how about not eating biscuites at all..they make you fat as they are full of sugar…sooo bad for your teeeth too….lol

DaRC_L

fig rolls – I've never been sure about fig rolls as a biscuit TBH
    and will fairtrade ease the orang-utan's conscience?

These communion wafers, do I have to go and see a man in a frock to get one?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

elaine ann – are you a mentaller? Not eating biscuits? You'll be telling me to stop interfering with myself next!

odannyboy
    Free Member

tunnocks wafers, chewytastic!
    are they more redilly available upt north?
    also seem to get them in my local sainsburys down here.
    choccy hob nobs
    annoyyed by the monkey thing…i love kitkats

fig rolls…yuk!

JonEdwards
    Free Member

Anything involving choclate and ginger. Failing that, choccy hobnobs…

Fig rolls are great bike fodder, but can lead to unpleasant fall out if overindulged in.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

"These communion wafers, do I have to go and see a man in a frock to get one?"
    Yes, but you'll have to be the one in the frock – helps increase the self loathing and guilt doncha know 😯

DaRC_L

I can see that getting changed into a frock to snaffle a biscuit whilst making tea of an evening might alert my wife that i've got my hand in the biscuit tin.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

"might alert my wife that i've got my hand in the biscuit tin." Does that mean what I think it means? 😳

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Screw the apes.

doesn't that sort of thing cause earthquakes in iran?

bigyim
    Free Member

I only buy cheap bourbons or custard creams other than that it has to be foxes beeeecuits

khani
    Free Member

a lot of cheap custard creams and bourbons are made in the uk in ashton u lyne, and while i have seen some scary/bizarre things there, i've never seen a Orang-Utan, so feel free to indulge in your cheap biscuit cravings safe in the knowledge that its only getting peaple in ashton pi**ed!

Bunnyhop

Make your own.

I am partial to a tunnocks tea cake though.

specialized
    Free Member

garibaldis …

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Biscuits’ is closed to new replies.