Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Bikey desktop wallpapers
  • DanBarham
    Free Member

To go along with my recently re-done site, I just posted a handful of mountain bike-ish desktop wallpapers, and thought there was an off-chance it’d be of interest:

http://www.danbarham.com/downloads/wallpapers/

That’s it, really! Hope you like ’em.

Lucas
    Free Member

I Like ’em. Have set silverstar as my work wallpaper, might get Lucas in the truck for home but it’ll probably piss off Elmo my dog so we’ll have to see!

Cheers.

mrdoubletake
    Free Member

Nice one Dan, I like changing my wallpapers regularly so the more the merrier.

nbt

Dan, can we have some @ 2560 * 1025 please 🙂

matt_outandabout

Cheers Dan

theflatboy
    Free Member

they’re nice pics, good work.

jedi

sweet pics as always dan

jfeb
    Free Member

Very nice. Using the bottom one as my wallpaper now. Thanks.

DanBarham
    Free Member

Nbt – ‘fraid not, sorry. You could double up the 1280×1024 size though? I checked the stats for the last 6 months, and the sizes I posted should be right for > 85% of visitors – apologies to those that fall out side that range.

I’m hoping to post different shots throughout the year, if people are interested.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

TV’s canyon gap is stunning.

DanBarham
    Free Member

It was even more mental in real life! I think it was the only time I’ve seen true fear in the pros faces, and the first time I’ve been expecting someone to get properly hurt. Thankfully they didn’t. Mind-blowing stuff.

matt_outandabout

Dan – a request.

Get your butt back over to the UK in the SUMMER! All the Canadian shots are lovely and warm – all the UK shots are ‘core cold n grey n wet… 🙁

DanBarham
    Free Member

I’m actually heading back to Blighty in June, although I’ll be up in Fort William so the chances of warm & sunny aren’t that great!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Bikey desktop wallpapers’ is closed to new replies.