Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bike decals question?
  • IamSam
    Free Member

Hello all,

I work as a sign maker and have made graphics for my self and friends before by using cut and printed vinyl but was wondering if any body knows what is used for the graphics on most bikes.
    I'm talking about the sort that is normally underneath the lacquer.

If any body knows anything about this it would be great if you can help

I want to get some of the material in at work so that I can produce some better graphics for bikes

ATB

sam

tinsy
    Free Member

Are you on about dry transfers? The really thin type you can then laquer over?

braylee8
    Free Member

I'd love some new decals for my Kona Unit as I can't find any anywhere!! – be very interested if you can get this rolling.

tinsy
    Free Member

braylee8 make some up of you own on a word ducument any font you like, fill the sheet up and get them cut in vinyl any colour you like from and decent sign shop.

IamSam
    Free Member

yeap it was the really thin stuff that I was after..

braylee8 I can do normal vinyl sticks at the moment really easily as I work as a sign maker, plus I'm not restricted by vinyl colour as i have a printer that can do full colour and cut. whay were you after

nunuboogie
    Free Member

Hi Sam
    I got some made up from Gill, will find out the details for you. See you next weekend?

IamSam
    Free Member

Thanks Kell,

Are you going to be around for the whole weekend or just one night????

After printing my own and see how it goes from there could do your next lot of stuff proper cheap like 🙂

charliedontsurf

thecycleshed.co.uk. for Gil and his lovely sticky delights.

nunuboogie
    Free Member

cool 😉 yes should be up friday till sunday.

IamSam
    Free Member

Charlie,

Thanks for that will get in touch with the gent

Much obliged,

Sam

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bike decals question?’ is closed to new replies.