Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Bib tights sizing for a lanky streak of piss
  • Olly
    Free Member

Ow do all, Ive managed 4 years with 1 pair of lycra shorts, they are getting tired to say the least.
    HtN is gonna be fekin freeeeezing, i think its time to get some legs (always ride in shorts atm, no matter the weather)

Im 6’5″ and 11st. waist 30″, on a fat day.
    if i go for long ones will i billow in the wind, if i go for thin ones will i get an epic wedgie.

surely a lot of MTBers are built like me, definatly roadies?

any suggestions/advice/tips on sizing tights.
    would be happy to go 3/4 leg i think

any reccomended products (looking at around £30 mark max really, but open to suggestions….

sofatester
    Free Member

6’5″ and 11st! WTF?

“surely a lot of MTBers are built like me, definatly roadies?” – LOL

I class myself as slim at 6’4″ and 15stone. The endura 3/4’s in XL fit perfectly. Perhaps you could try them and see how you get on. If there outside your budget you could have a look at the XL DhB’s on wiggle, good value and well made.

Failing that get down the gym and do some squats!

jonathan
    Free Member

Always size bibs by height – if you go for a euro make then they’ll be fine for the slighter gent 😉

I got a pairs of these in the post today to replace a very worn out set of endura 3/4. They seem a very nice slim fit and have got a pretty good insert. Prendas are very good – you put your measurements in the order and if they think you’ve order the wrong size then they change it 🙂

Oh and you’d be XXL in Santini sizing at that height.

MrSmith
    Free Member

XXL! no way. i’m a tiny bit shorter and lighter with a 29/30 in waist and wear medium or small bibs depending on make. xxl will have room for 2.
    if the longs have footstraps they should stretch o.k my medium lusso biblongs fit fine.

jonathan
    Free Member

I very much doubt the XXL Santinis will be too baggy – they’re sized to fit rake-thin pros, not weekend warrior mtbers. I’m small in most things (and just under 6ft) and their large bibs fit me just fine – just long enough in the body and certainly slim enough.

That tends to be the way most italian and spanish road kit is sized.

thefallguy
    Free Member

lusso tights always seem generous in length compared to some euro brands I’ve tried.

Olly
    Free Member

Spanks for the sizing guide chaps 🙂 ill go XL i think

dhb Earnly and dhb Merston are 4 quid different on wiggle (if that makes any sense) why?

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/c/Cycle/7/Tights_-_Cycle/

Olly
    Free Member

streak o piss innit 😉 (first year fancy dress btw, nothing kinky)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Bib tights sizing for a lanky streak of piss’ is closed to new replies.