Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bianchi Nirone Alu Frame Road Bike
  • shaggie
    Free Member

Thinking about a cheap road bike, anybody got one of these ? are they any good ?

vdubber67
    Free Member

Had one since this time last year. Love it. 🙂

Got the Celeste coloured one, with a mix of 10 speed Campag and FSA kit. Trained and commuted on it all through winter etc – really good. Only thing that's gone wrong is the headset went notchy!

Pretty comfortable for reall ylong rides given the C2C geometry.

billybob
    Free Member

I've had one for about 3 weeks – love it, much comfier & faster than the specialized allez it replaced.

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

yeah got one here too. Had it for 3 years, celeste of course, is there any other Bianchi colour?

Done over 6,000 miles of commuting on it including all the way through the hardest winter we have had for years. It's reliable and comfy enough.

As above, mix of 10sp Campag and FSA kit

Rockhopper
    Free Member

I've got the Sora version (in black!!),I love it as well. Cracking bike for the money and it looks superb.

Philby

I've got an 18 month old Ultegra / 105 one with carbon rear seat stays – as it was a 2008 model I got it at a £200 discount :-). Had tried qquite a few of the competitors when looking, and it was only on the suggestion of a mate who spotted one in the sale that I even considered it. Lovely, smooth ride and have enjoyed it immensely on several sportives and long rides. Mine is in white and it looks the dog's danglies and gets lots of positive comments about its looks, even over a year later. IMO one of the best looking bikes in this price range.

mills
    Free Member

Just waiting on my sora equipped one arriving later this week! Felt great on the test ride. More comfortable than the trek and allez I also tried. Looks like a much more expensive bike than it is IMHO.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bianchi Nirone Alu Frame Road Bike’ is closed to new replies.