Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Best winter gloves
  • jonk

What are your experiences with winter gloves and any recommendations? thanks

Jon

rolymo
    Free Member

buy a size up in whatever you choose – cold swollen damp hands need plenty of space to be reinserted. too tight and you will never get them on again when you are cold.

no gloves are waterproof.

no matter how expensive.

cheap aldi gloves just as effective as expensive sealskins, endura etc,. in my experience.

nuttysquirrel
    Free Member

Gore are amazing.

TinMan
    Free Member

Sealskinz Winter Technical MTB gloves if you suffer from cold hands. They're lots warmer than the Endura 'winter' gloves I tried.

If you really suffer, get lobsters

owenfackrell
    Free Member

I have got some specalized ones that have a seperate innner glove to them and they are very good as you can wear them as just the iinner for cold days, just the outer if its raining and both if its reallly cold and raining/snowing.

firestarter
    Free Member

i use 661 storm i love them only thing i dont like is the inner lining is a pain and comes out easily. Apart from that they are warm and dry

uplink
    Free Member

Sealskin do a merino liner glove for around a fiver
    I tend to use these then either a normal unlined glove or a waterproof pair, depending on conditions

coatesy
    Free Member

Specialized all year round for me, comfortable and hard wearing, and warm when required.Says a lot for them when I get trade prices on a lot of other brands but still pay the going rate for Specialized.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Thor MX if riding off-road, Nike winter gloves from Action Bikes if road riding.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Best winter gloves’ is closed to new replies.