Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Best street art, 2011
  • Stoner
    Free Member
    philconsequence
    Free Member

cheers stoner 🙂 some amazing stuff!

peath
    Free Member

Inspirational stuff… Thanks for posting!

mrben100
    Free Member

Just brilliant!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I am going to campaign for these signs to be erected outside every school. Well, certainly the one by me, as it’s spot on.

Android
    Free Member

I found this one in London, wall has since gone.

dogbert
    Free Member

Idea for new fence……oh yes

stumpy01

WOW!!

While I love links & posts like this, they do make me realise how utterly unimaginative and uncreative I am!!

Perhaps that’ll be my new years resolution – to do one creative/imaginative thing per day?!

Stoner
    Free Member

Im perfectly at ease with my lack of creativity. Im good at other stuff, and quite happy to enjoy the labours of the more gifted, cuddly, kind of people 🙂

CaptJon
    Free Member

I love stuff which re-imagines the built environment. There was a cut off lamp post outside work a few years back which someone turned into a bottle of wine.

Stoner
    Free Member

Just snapped this on the way to a lunch meeting

footflaps

I quite like this one:

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

That’s just up the road from me! ^

It’s on a shell of a new build, that’s bin a shell for ages now, as probbly the developers have run out of money or something. I’ll see if I can get some more pics of it.

Kevevs
    Free Member

something that appears to be an opinion but is generally just something the middle classes can think is rebellious and thoughtful opinion. Ooh get you!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I thought it was vaguely amusing. There’s rumours it’s a Banksy. I’m not sure.

I still think the ‘Little Bastards’ one is best. I want that here where I live. As well as machine gun nests.

Murray

Thanks Stoner – liked the “Little Bastards”. One for the Dad’s breakfast club (I love them really)

bruneep

Good stuff.

yunki
    Free Member

something that appears to be an opinion but is generally just something the middle classes can think is rebellious and thoughtful opinion. Ooh get you!

oh eff off you wally..

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Best street art, 2011’ is closed to new replies.