Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • best small mpv??
  • fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

thinking of changing car soon got a Renault Modus and was thinking of moving up in size a little been looking at the Renault Senic but what else is out there thats worth looking at??.

northshoreniall

Berlingo?

shindiggy
    Free Member

Owned both a Scenic 2.0litre petrol and a Zafira (2.2 petrol & 2.0 DCI)

For comfort, quality, reliability and practicality the Zafira wins hands down.

Depending on your budget and how old a car you would consider, the rather ugly fiat Multipla was a good car.

For something new, consider a Skoda Yeti.

Gary_C

Ford Focus C-Max.

Had two of them, great cars. The 3 individual rear seats can be tilted or removed independently…ideal bike bus !

yossarian
    Free Member

VW touran, post 2007.

uplink
    Free Member

Toyota Corolla Verso?

druidh
    Free Member

Fiat Multipla.

Next?

Orange-Crush
    Free Member

Multipla has the advantage of three seats in the front and the new Berlingo, though longer than the old one, may be a bit less useful as there is a console up front – the ability to allow things to protrude between the seats in the old one increases versatility.

I can get two people, a tandem and two solos in the old version, or three people and three bikes. It also has enough height to allow two motorcycles to fit in without folding the bars down.

takisawa2

Smax. Couldn’t find one for sub £10k last year, but seems to be plenty now. Would be my choice.
    Had a Verso, loved it .& would 100% get another. We have a Galaxy, real world mpg is about 35-40mpg.
    Galaxy is just so practical, 4 bikes in – (3 upright) with 4 seats still in.

matt_outandabout

Touran : OK, but expensive. Does the job well, but I would not rush out to get another. (05, 85k on a 1.9TDi had for 4 years)

UncleFred
    Free Member

We’re replacing the most unrealiable POC that I have ever owned, A 2006 Scenic with a Skoda Yeti, it was a tough choice between that and a CMax and the Yeti only won because the only CMax we could get was White and had a Power Tailgate.

We’re due to go to France next week and there was no way we were going to take the Scenic.

chewkw
    Free Member

How about driving auto gear? :mrgreen:

Bregante

Honda FRV. Love mine.

anto164
    Free Member

Touran or c-max. Obviously the VW will me more dollar.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘best small mpv??’ is closed to new replies.