Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Best light for £50-£60….err… in a hurry!
  • dingabell
    Free Member

Hi everyone. I need to find the best light for night riding around that price range as a present for a mate who’s birthday is a week away. This may mean that I haven’t got time to order one from China (unless someone knows differently)and I’m hoping to order it tonight. Any links that you can post up to take me straight to the light would be much appreciated but any advice anyone has would be helpfull. He’ll only be using it every now and again, not weekly, so it doesn’t matter if it’s not the most robust build in the world. Cheers people.

RustyMac

Mark (smudge from the forum) sells lights for £67 at mtbbatteries.co.uk any time I have used him in the past shipping has been pretty damn quick.

[Edit] his shop is in the uk, if you email him and say it is required by Thursday next week for a present I’m sure he’d do every thing he could do get it to you in time [/edit]

neninja
    Free Member

I’d say Smudge too. I’ve got one and it’s excellent plus you’ll have the reassurance of UK backup/warranty.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

The helpful but that no one has given you for smudge 🙂

http://www.mtbbatteries.co.uk/ his website…

z1ppy

As above Smudges unit (nice one FD) would be a great present, though if you want cheaper have a quick look over this thread for some options

idiotdogbrain
    Free Member

Yet another vote for Smudge’s light…

RustyMac

FunkyDunc

I was trying to do that but it is danm fiddly from a phone, now i’m at work here is a direct link to the light mentioned.

StuF

smudge happy customer here

tartanscarf

Another recommendation for mtbbaterries.co.uk – great service.

rusty90
    Free Member

The service from smudge is so good he’s probably posted you one already in advance of your order 😀

derek_starship
    Free Member

The Smudge light is excellent VFM and delivery was rapido.

Order now.

gearsrgood

Another happy MtB batteries customer here, great product for the money & super quick delivery.

theflatboy
    Free Member

if smudge is who he is, then i recommend him too. my wife got me one of those lights for xmas, it’s super.

dingabell
    Free Member

Well I’ve got to say that Smudge seems to have one very happy customer base. Can’t really get a better recommendation than that. Will look the lights up tonight. Cheers guys and girls.

dingabell
    Free Member

Update…….Light arrived today in plenty of time and it looks great. Can’t believe what you get for your money. Wish lights were that cheap when I bought mine a few years ago. Top service from a really nice bloke. Thanks to everyone for the recommendations.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Best light for £50-£60….err… in a hurry!’ is closed to new replies.