Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Best coverage of the Giro?
  • jonba
    Free Member

Don’t have Eurosort/Sky so can’t find it on TV. Looking for highlights after each stage. Some of the written articles are good (such as cyclingtipsblog). Cyclingfans is OK but often takes a while for anything other than the final km to come up.

Anyone found any good coverage?

Haze
    mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

eurosport player, costs £4 a month or something and you can join for a month at a time

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Do you know you often live stream Eurosport through laptop? We have done this the last few Classic races and live Giro yesterday?

http://www.steephilltv.com

not sure about highlights I need to find out too! Oh and hide from TV/radio coverage to find out if Cav wins!

EDIT: It apperas someone beat me to it!

RealMan
    Free Member
    fasthaggis

Saw this suggestion .

Eurosport player @ £3.99 for a month. Take out the monthly via paypal then stop it in a month once the giro is finished.

Edit {too slow} 😉

atlaz
    Free Member

What’s the video quality like? I’ve never wanted to pay for freecaster for example because sometimes the quality is so bad with the artifacting and stuttering that it’s unwatchable.

bjh
    Free Member

RAI is normally pretty good. was using it yesterday – http://vidi.vu/tJXsmw/

j_me
    Free Member

Ouch bad fall! That’s not looking good.
    ****!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Yup official he’s died, sad times.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

{Edited and warned – Mod}

Sorry – it’s always sad to see a rider die, but just goes to prove what I’ve always said – Road bikes = Dangerous.

RealMan
    Free Member

Bit soon for that isn’t it?

You probably want to edit that before you get flamed to death.

boxfish
    Free Member

Is that supposed to be funny?

naedeyw
    Free Member

oliverd1981 – I know some people find it amusing to joke about death but that is just SICK. Don’t delete it, let people see you for what you are

toppers3933
    Free Member

oliverd1981-what a prick.^^^^^

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Best coverage of the Giro?’ is closed to new replies.