Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Best £20 Mini Pump?
  • greasystain
    Free Member

I'm sick of shelling out for CO2 canisters. I need a mini pump that actually works and will last more than a few months. Also needs to fit into a CB Mule.

Any suggestions?

nosedive
    Free Member

you want the Lezyne one. Lovely, tiny, light, made of Ally and best of all has a double end valve connector so the air actually goes in the tyre (no shonky press on rubbish) and about £20 I think. best mini pump I ever had

OmarLittle
    Free Member

topeak mountain morph or mini morph. a leg folds out and you can use it like a mini track pump which is a bit easier

teamslug
    Free Member

Blackburn Mammoth.Had mine for 10 years still going strong.Not had a puncture for 3 years though thanks to stans!!!!!!

brassneck

Topeak Morph or Blackburn (dunno what you'd get for the money)

NOT Crank Bros.

tandemwarriors

+1 mountain morph.
    Fits happily in my mule and does actually 'pump', rather than 'wheeze' like mini pumps I've had before.
    Put it this way, we run 2.3's on the tandem at 50+psi and we went way for the week and I happily left the track pump at home, knowing the mountain morph would happily do the job without killing me.

johni
    Free Member

Mountain morph for me

thefallguy
    Free Member

Specialized mtb airtool here, its a large volume fast lightweight pump. My previous topeak pumps used to die fairly frequently, whereas the spesh one has been fantastic and is into its 3rd year. Cheap too £12.99

Jerome
    Free Member

topeak mountain morph or road morph
    Job done – fits in my mule..

dazh

+1 for the lezyne.

For an extra tenner you can get also get a bag, multitool, tyre levers and puncture kit….

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/Lezyne_Loaded_Smart_Pack_2_Litre_Hydration_System/5360046484/

oldgit
    Free Member

Think mines the road morph. If someone punctures I just whip it out 😯 gets up to pressure in no time, can't be doing with having to get six grown men taking it in turns to get a tyre up to 10PSI.

chiefgrooveguru

The Lezyne is nice. Shiny too.

greasystain
    Free Member

Oh Lezyne or Mountain Morph?

Well at least it's down to just two.

I have to say I'm leaning towards the MM but that Lezyne bag looks like good value. Is the pump in that bag any good though?

starseven
    Free Member

borrow someone elses.

warpcow
    Free Member

Old Blackburns were dirt cheap and lasted forever. See if you can find an older model Mammoth. Newer ones cost more but are prettier and have 'features'.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Best £20 Mini Pump?’ is closed to new replies.