Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • before the stw crash – cannondale headshock service guide – anyone remember ?
  • loughor
    Free Member

shortly before the great crash of the site someone posted a pic heavy guide to self service of a cannondale headshock / fatty fork. cannot find it anywhere, does anyone remember the post or who did so, because from what i remember it was really detailed and useful. my 10+ year old example has developed a horrible knocking and i would appreciate any advice or if the post is still around. thnx in advance

bigmeister
    Free Member

I didn’t see the original post. But was it this, by any chance?

Headshok Repair and Disassembly

P20
    loughor
    Free Member

thanks for the links chaps. not the original post i had in mind, but equally as useful. gonna give it a shot myself. just out of interest, anyone know what a dealer would charge for a full service ?

hels
    Free Member

I think Steve Lockhart services headshoks, aka “Spannerman” I think, used to work at Walkers Cycling in Kilmaurs, or maybe still does I am not sure !

t-p26
    Free Member

Steve has moved on, He does work for the offshore industry now and I`m not sure if he still does this work, but I shall make him aware of this post

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘before the stw crash – cannondale headshock service guide – anyone remember ?’ is closed to new replies.