Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Bear Grylls
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

No doubt been done to death many times before…but…

WHAT A FRIKKIN KNOB!!!

Houns

I’d let him do me

duckers
    Free Member

He’s a total chancer, dead in a day if he was really in those situations. I liked it when he got stung off bees and his head swelled. ha. HA. HA.

roper
    Free Member

Bear Grylls what a hard man.

Could any of you do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UpSlpvb1is

Be honest now.

sharki
    Free Member

I think it makes for good viewing, then again i never have an opinion of people just on the way they appear on TV, not defending him but i’m sure alot of it’s down to the producer of the programme.

crazy-legs

Ray Mears would have knocked up a 2-bed bungalow with running water out of nothing more than bark and dung in the time it took for Bear Grylls to whistle up his helicopter and decamp to a motel for the night.

mudshark
    Free Member

Well I don’t watch his show very often but if I could make a career doing what he does I certainly would! He is pretty tough though – the first thing I saw him do was a show about the French Foreign Legion where a number of people tried to stick at doing what new recruits have to put up with. Not many lasted to the end but Bear did…!

Junkyard
    Free Member

entertaining but a bit of a c0ck
    He would beat Ray Mears in a fight and then eat him though crazy legs

TN
    Free Member

Regardless of TV persona or anything else, I would! ONLY if though he wore his scout uniform…
    I am told that officially makes me a sick puppy.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I’m sure he’s hard or whatever…but as if he would go through a pothole without knowing it FFS

chela
    Free Member

Yeah, total twonk. But even as a heterosexual man, I can see that he’s a bit of a beefcake.

But he’s a charlatan. I wouldn’t trust him to get me out of M&S freezer section. “No, it’s ok Bear, I’ll take me chances with advice from this frozen turkey escalope instead, thanks mate”

I saw that program where he paramotored over Everest with his mate. Crikey, what a couple of public school nits. His mate forgot to put de-icer in the paramotor thing and then took it into a windtunnel at minus a zillion degrees 😳

brack
    Free Member

Met him when he was doing his highest three course meal attempt in the skies over a stately home near bath.He was on our table…what a cock!

As an ex military man myself who has done a few ‘outside of the box’ things he struck me as a cocky silver spoon fed knobber…with far too much ego for my liking. I was suspicious about his SAS claims even back then and when I asked him about it…he squirmed like a snake that had just had it’s head taken off!!

I got chatting to one of his ‘event body guards’ who equally unimpressed stated…..’he’s not keen to do these sort of things in Hereford’

LOL

Born survivor my arse!! Go spend some time around a bloody inner city soup kitchen….they are the real survivors!!

Sorry rant over!

zaskar
    Free Member

Head of cub scouts apparently…

Nico
    Free Member

Tip to Mr Grylls if he does decide to spend some time around an inner city soup kitchen: don’t leave your handbag in an unlocked room.

brack
    Free Member

😆

dickydutch

How is he a c0ck? He’s getting paid to do something that he obviously loves. He’s clever. I’d certainly swap a life in the office to get paid what he does doing what he’s doing – seeing the world without the tacky tourist side of things. Doesnt really strike me as a c0ck!

Smee
    Free Member

Good luck to the guy.

I have an ex-special forces father inlaw – it would appear that they are all more than a little unhinged and not short on ego.

nickname
    Free Member

I have a fair bit of respect for the guy, he’s certainly making the most out of his time on this planet, I reckon most of you guys would give an arm ‘n a leg to do what he does 🙂

As for his survival skills, supposedly he was a patrol medic and a survival instructor within the sas reserve – that’s no mean feat…

Sworking
    Free Member

Bear is the beans.

BoardinBob

Bruce Parry’s shows are a million times more interesting than Grylls’

mattbee

Ask him if he’s done Black Serpent. He’ll know what that is if he’s really an ex-blade medic.
    My MSU buddy reckons he’s nothing ‘special’.
    Regardless of that, he’s blagged a cool way of earning a living, and it is entertaining TV if you don’t take it as gospel survival advice. I enjoy him on a different level to ‘3 course meal on a dining table in the drawing room of my shack’ mears.

cynic-al
    Free Member

It’s the fake-ness I don’t like, admire him if you like.

FoxyChick
    Free Member

I can almost watch him…but his voice?
    Unbearable!

T%sser!!!

IanMunro
    Free Member

He’s complete fake.
    I’ve watched Paddington, and he doesn’t look remotely similar.

AdamW
    Free Member

I wouldn’t throw him out of bed… He would have to beg, mind! 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

LOL at AdamW 😆

RepacK
    Free Member

Personally, I reckon if you really knew the score on SF you’d keep yer trap shut – as for me I know 2 shades of **** all about them.

As for Bear, he seems a bit of a knob & I dont think I would want to be around the guy for any length of time – way too big an ego & for some reason he reminds me of “Tim nice but Dim”!

ton

any man who sucks fluid out of elephant shit and drinks it is ok in my book. 8)

Oxboy
    Free Member

Hes gonna kill himself the **** eejot!
    His progs have gone a bit ott imo, my personal fave was when he drank his own p*ss from a snake skin, mmmmmm!

neilb67
    Free Member

Ive got more respect for the cameraman. Same situations but filming aswell. Bet it pisses Bear right off when hes extracting pieces of fruit from a bears droppings and the cameraman pulls out his sarnie box… 😉

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Bear Grylls’ is closed to new replies.