Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bean to cup
  • epicsteve
    Free Member

What's a reasonable entry point to the world of bean-to-cup coffee machines for home use?

cranberry
    Free Member

What is reasonable ?

I've got a Gaggia Titanium after recommendations on here, and I find it very good. It was about £500.

epicsteve
    Free Member

Up to £500 or so would be fine.

bruneep
    forge197
    Free Member

Jura Ena 5 is a good machine bit more than £500 but it's makes a nice coffee.

bruneep

The ena 5 is very good and it does makes very nice coffee.

Zukemonster
    Free Member

've got a Gaggia Titanium after recommendations on here, and I find it very good. It was about £500.

Titanium coffee machine… oooo 😉

ji
    Free Member

I've had several over the years. Just got a DELONGHI Perfecta ESAM5400 for a touch over £350 and it is very good so far. Know 2 other people with them as well and they have lasted pretty well. Previous ones I had were (now unavailable) Trevi/Spidem/Gaggia models (all made by the same company, but badged and priced differently).

There may be some issue with cheapo Gaggias as the company went bust a while ago. It has now been bought up by someone else, but check the warranty situation before buying.

Oh there is also a Gaggia factory shop over at the outlet centre near Xscape if you are up that way (also near an Evans shop….)

gingerflash

Our Siemens is pretty good and was £400.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bean to cup’ is closed to new replies.