Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 285 total)
  • BBC – Questiontime
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

He is looking a bit rattled!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

He knows he is being taken apart.

clubber
    Free Member

I'm hoping that I'm going to be proven correct and that putting the bnp on qt is going to be the best thing to help show them up for what they are.

Looking good so far.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I was shouting my head off in frustration when NGs example of non-antisemitism was standing foursquare with Israel (subtext against the Moslem Palestinians)

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Certainly is muddydwarf. I expected him to be a bit more confident, bit more relaxed in front of the camera. He's a strange little man, right enough.

bearGrease

If I throw my wine bottle at the TV will the hotel charge me for breakages? Hating the 'kin nazis is surely extenuating circumstances?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Well done Jack Straw!

Junkyard
    Free Member

i am wondering whether we should all join the BNP and change the constitution and just keep doing it every time they form.
    Not looking good but no real surprise there is….enjoying the holocaust denial with immunity from prosecution and still no answer.
    Very entertaining.

tails
    Free Member

mleh its ended up like a episode of bigbrother. Should have questioned him on other issues than the obvious.

odious political organisation has gained even the tiniest foothold of political power

It has not reached a plateau yet, the longer the main parties line there pockets with gold, the bnp will get votes.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It is NOT funny, Griffin. Stop laughing.

He is being destroyed. This is what was needed.

I does pain to say it, but well done Jack Straw. He is playing a blinder here!

sc-xc

nevermind the politics, there's some babes in the audience..

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I'd love to be able to give a balanced, well reasoned argument, but I cant get past my view that he's a nazi cockmonkey…

MidLifeCyclist
    Free Member

I expected the debate to be better to be honest. I wanted to know something about their policies – just seems to be a bit of a hanging party at the moment.

Cheers

nicks
    Free Member

he looks worried .. Jack Straw is giving it some !

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Shit – he's speaking sense against the wars in Iraq and (potentially) Iran!!

clubber
    Free Member

I do think that they should go off the obvious and challenge him about more conventional politics to show him up even more.

MidLifeCyclist
    Free Member

clubber – Member

I do think that they should go off the obvious and challenge him about more conventional politics to show him up even more.

+1

kimbers

poor little nazi is getting a bit of a pounding
    he does look quite sad

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Dimbleby's brilliant – he's usually totally neutral, but he's riping the p1sh out of the fat fascist.
    Straw's completely underperforming, but his comment about being the justice minister as well delivered.

Well done BBC, you've given him the rope, he's getting on with the job

bearGrease

Bonnie Greer! Yes!

tankslapper
    Free Member

This is the very reason Griffin should have been allowed on Question Time – to show what a twit he really is. Simply don't understand why people are scared of him and why all the protesting

He proves himself to be an irrelevance

legend76
    Free Member

at leasst the nazi's new they were baddies..what with the scull and crossbone badges and black leather jackets!
    i'm looking forward to watching qt as i've never seen mr griffin speak, then i'll make up my mind about him.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I am not watching it 'cos I can't be bothered – I'll read the analysis tomorrow in a couple of different papers.

However when I saw who was on the panel I thought that they should be able to take him to pieces – he really is the thicko amongst them altho jack Straw is so weak and scared he might give him legitimacy accidentally – but hopefully he finds some bottle to challenge him.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

legend76 – Member
    at leasst the nazi's new they were baddies..what with the scull and crossbone badges and black leather jackets!
    i'm looking forward to watching qt as i've never seen mr griffin speak, then i'll make up my mind about him.

Seriously?

legend76
    Free Member

yep

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Oh dear…

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Straw waffling – fail
    Well interrupted by the tory lass

tankslapper
    Free Member

I like that girl!

clubber
    Free Member

I'm gutted that ian hislop isn't on. Anyone else see him take Yvette Cooper to pieces the other week?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

What, the lass from Dewsbury?

legend76
    Free Member

ps i do think he's a bog eyed nutter tho lol

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Straw went to bits there, fortunately the Tory lass is covering it!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

muddydwarf – Member
    Straw went to bits there, fortunately the Tory lass is covering it!

Yep, good teamwork!

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Spot the bnp plant in the audience, anyone?

clubber
    Free Member

He's not doing a very good job then…

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Is he wearing a brown shirt?

Junkyard
    Free Member

it is many things bit not teamwork…she done well though no doubt
    She does have talent though.

kimbers

straw does tend to waffle but think hes doing quite a good job of pillorying griffin

also enjoying the fact they have moved onto immigration its an area where people feel the current government is failing

tankslapper
    Free Member

OMG! He mentioned the W word!

Jesus! I'm an aborigine!!!!!!! 😆

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

And he's feeling marginalised, poor love…

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 285 total)

The topic ‘BBC – Questiontime’ is closed to new replies.