Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • bbc 2 Great Ormond street
  • Mikeypies
    Free Member

Just got back in and switched on the TV, sad but uplifting at the same time, must be hard being the staff but also rewarding as well and a good reminder that some of our taxes are spent on some great stuff 😀

jota180
    Free Member

Makes me cry [could never do it it until i hit 50] and smile at the same time

stevede
    Free Member

Childrens hospitals are inspiring places full of great people imo – people i hold in much higher regard than the celebrities that many idolise. We spent 18 months in Bristols Childrens Hospital with my (then 3 yr old) daughter whilst she battled cancer and thankfully has now had 2 treatment free years and is in remission (and riding her bike without stabilisers as of last week 🙂 ).
    Can relate to a lot in this series, especially last weeks episode. Truly amazing people both staff and patients. For all the bad press the NHS gets, you won’t hear a grumble from me.

Brycey
    Free Member

Tough but incredible watching.

xanboy
    Free Member

I watch my girlfriend go to work there everyday, it is a tough job at times, I can’t believe she does it to be honest. There are times it gets her down, but also at times she has great days when the children go home well.

smiff
    Free Member

yeah i normally hate medical dramas and reality tv but this is pretty good viewing. always sad at the end though, last week’s was really tough.

stanfree
    Free Member

All Neo Natal nurses deserve Footballers wages , some footballers deserve Neo Natal nurses wages.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘bbc 2 Great Ormond street’ is closed to new replies.