Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • B&B Recommendation nr Dalby
  • topangarider
    Free Member

Anybody know of any good ones? Preferably near (or in) a pub!

Cheers

pearlbaz
    Free Member

Stayed in Pickering which is nearby and quite nice. Saw a few b&b advertised while we were there. Good spot for sightseeing too, as well as being the terminus for the N York moors steam railway.

topangarider
    Free Member

Been looking in Pickering and there's a few – just wondering if anybody knew of any better than others.

Big Bear's friends at 11 Westgate are full unfortunately.

MtbCol
    Free Member

When are you wanting to visit?
    There's plenty about and as a Pickering resident I can give you a few pointers. (The business I work for also supplies a lot of them too)
    If its this weekend you want to come, don't bother – it's Pickering's Annual War Weekend (think silly buggers in World War 2 uniforms) and all B and Bs have been booked up for ages.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

http://www.warringtonhouse.co.uk/

Stayed here last weekend, it was ok, in need of a bit of modernisation but if that dont bother you then it's handy for Dalby – literally 5 mins away and they have secure storage faciilities (a garage!) but I left mine in the car round the back, no bother. The lady is nice there and they do a cracking breakfast and with it being in a tea shop, some good cakes too! £30 pppn.

3 pubs in the village and would reccomend The Hall for food – very good food, good portions, decent price and lots of good real ales ! I think the Hall Inn may have rooms too (not the old folks home either!)

Si

Worth a look!

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Sorry thats in Thornton Le Dale too!

topangarider
    Free Member

Cheers guys – we're heading up on the 24th

MtbCol
    Free Member
    Terra

The Old manse

We stayed here last year, very nice. Plenty of pubs within walking distance

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘B&B Recommendation nr Dalby’ is closed to new replies.