Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Banstead Surrey
  • bigad40
    Free Member

Hi, newish to the area.
    Any trails around Banstead, Chipstead area.
    Where is area 41?

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

i live not to far away. i have heard of this area 41 but have been told that its CRAP.

there are loads of bridal ways and paths out that way. also leith/pitch holmbury are all with in 30-45min drive.

you have epsom downs about 20 min ride away and im lead to belive there is loads to ride round that way.

there is a good bike shop down in drift bridge (corridorri cycles)

im happy to link up one evening for a ride (mail in profile)

shaun

Sonor
    Free Member

you have Epsom downs about 20 min ride away and im lead to belive there is loads to ride round that way.

This lot ride from the Epsom area. Post on the forum, there’s always some sort of ride going on.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

And have a look at this site – he has some rides around that area.

http://www.muddyground.com/

tonyg2003

Area 41 is to the eastern side of the A217 “mad mile” dual carriage heading into sutton. It’s no more than a few mins fun.

From Banstead head towards Espom racecourse and that takes you out to Headley/Boxhill and onwards to the North Downs.

Obviously the best way to find your way around is to come out with a local group. Diary of a mountain biker or the fabulous MuddyMoles <note biased opinion here> will show you the local trials.

bigad40
    Free Member

Cool thanks, I have hooked up with cool bunch that head out to boxhill from Epson downs.
    Showed me a way to Ranmor through Mickleham, from there Leith hill, Holmbury, Pitch, etc. is easy to navigate to.
    I wanted to know if Great Salmons down to the famous ramblers rest and beyond had anything worthwhile.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Banstead Surrey’ is closed to new replies.