Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Banks and poor service
  • project
    Free Member

So today went into nat west in …….., and 4 staff working behind the counters, and one bloke mingling whothought he was important as he had a radio, he kept flashing round, and was pretending he was trained by the SAS, about 4 people in front of me, and a few behind, my turn comes to approach a rather bored member of staff behind the counter, she imediately throws a sign saying position closed up, next woman finishes serving customer,so i walk up, she imediately pulls down blind and says closed, so now we have 2 staff, and quite a few customers waiting, in a bank we have bailed out and partially own, as well as owing us lots of money for selling us insurance we didnt need.

Eventually one of the remaining 2 cashiers is available, i run over to her, before she can pull the blind or flash her sign,she looks at my paying in wallet stuffed with buissness cheques and with the outside covered in bike transfers, her look made me feel like a child in front of the headmaster.

So eventually she decided to read every cheque as if her life depended on it,stamps the book with the speed of an arthritic snail and slowly puts the book back in the drawer, i decide not to ask for cash back on my card,in case she thinks im asking for her money, but to use one of the 3 machines,one is being used by a woman who doesnt understand written english,and appeared to be pushing random buttons, another is being used by somebody chanting out their pin number,and talking to the machine, the third has a screen come up that says no receipts or statements, as soon as i puit the card in.

Then they have the cheek to have holidays named after themselves, bank holidays.

Rantete over………….

higgo
    Free Member

Rantete over………….

Over before it started really.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

she imediately throws a sign saying position closed up, next woman finishes serving customer,so i walk up, she imediately pulls down blind and says closed

You’ve been in there before …….. ain’t you project ?

They never forget a troublemaker you know.

Hohum
    Free Member

Switch banks.

Vote with your feet!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Switch banks.

You really think that would make a difference ? 😕

I don’t think you understand the level of service which is required to make project satisfied……..I’ve never heard of a bank which guarantees you can walk in and go straight to a cashier and be served. And all banks have an uncanny tendency to close after a certain amount of hours – I can’t see that going down very well with project, specially when he’s decided that he wants to do some banking.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Banks and poor service’ is closed to new replies.