Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Badlywireddog is shy…
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Please, leave me alone. I’ve done nothing wrong why do I deserve this?

ya think ?? Perhaps you might dwell on your many forum sins ?

donsimon
    Free Member

I can see why badlywireddog didn’t want the photo published now!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

he’s just a shy, retiring soul, forswearing violence unless his privacy is invaded…

Bunnyhop

Shy, BadleyWiredDog, you’re having a laugh.

Swadey – I too have been to his house, it’s more like one big bike shed 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Perhaps you might dwell on your many forum sins ?

Jeeze, I’d have to do an awful lot of dwelling…

I can see why BWD din’t want his photo published really. Mind, maybe it’ll teach him to think about his riding ensemble a bit more in future. And then he wouldn’t be so grumpy.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

FYI he wasn’t riding but walking :o)

And then he wouldn’t be so grumpy.

I see him as a kind of reformed Meldrew character…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

He is a bit grumpy on here though in’t he? I can see why really. I’d be angry if I had such ill-matched clothing. 🙁

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Actually, he doesn’t post often but I find his rare comments frequently remarkably insightful 🙂

BadlyWiredDog

I was up in the Dales supporting/heckling some mates who were doing the Three Peaks, we went for a nice walk up a pleasant bridleway only to find simonfbarnes spoiling the views. I was only joking when I threatened to break every bone in his body, in reality I was just going to stick to major structural components, time being valuable and all 🙂

As for my house being one big bike shed, erm, I can see why you might think that. But why wouldn’t you keep the chain lube and ketchup in the same cupboard.

Elf, you should come up for the next STW Peak ride thing from Marple, innit 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I don’t even know where Marple is I thought it was some nosy old woman off the telly. 😐

Besides, the thought of being near such ill-dressed folk fills me full of dread. I mean, Barnes isn’t exactly known for his sartorial elegance either, is he? 😯

Did you see aP there? I think he was meant to be there.

BadlyWiredDog

Who aP?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

aP off here, innit? Very clever man. Architect and everything. Knows about tube stations and stuff.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

“Arnos Grove station……….an outstanding example of 1930’s railway architecture”

I’m impressed. When I met aP he looked no more than about 35……top wack.

How does he do it……..vegetarian diet ?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh that’s nice, you’ve called poor aP a tube station. Is there no limit to your rudeness? 😯

Is that how you amuse yourself? Insult people in an architectural manner? Sit there abusing disabled people; ‘Oi you, yer Millenium Bridge!’, or being racist to East African folk; ‘Ha ha! Hoover Building on the A40!’.

Just because you’ve got a nasty face doesn’t mean you can go round insulting people.

Bloody Whitgift Centre…

Bunnyhop

Fred – Agatha Christie was travelling through Marple station, when she was writing the Miss Marple books. She thought is sounded wonderful as the surname for her main character Jane.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh well there you go then! I’m not mad after all! 😀

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etviGf1uWlg[/video]

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Badlywireddog is shy…’ is closed to new replies.