Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • BAD Day!
  • soma_rich
    Free Member

You know when you get up in the morning and you know its going to be a sh!ter!

Got up early to fix yesterdays puncture. Only to find the wire bead coming out of the wall into the tube, patched it as best I could with rim tape and gaffer tape.

It made it all of a mile!

So I carried the bike to work as the tyre wouldn't stay on the rim and kept getting stuck when pushing it!

Turned up late for work to some awful emails. And now the buttons on a mouse just stopped working.

I just know the bike shop down the road are only going to have tyres starting at £45.

GRRRR

satsoma
    Free Member

That totally sucks!! Sympathy hugs for you 🙂

enduro-aid
    Free Member

yes but tomorrow will be a better day!

aP
    Free Member

At least you haven't had a huge argument with a work colleague about why they'd "neglected" to tell you something quite important that I'd specificslly been round and asked him that then has had an effect on a contractual agreement with a firm of lawyers. But apparently it was my fault as he'd assumed I knew about it
    I'm still shaking.
    Yorkshiremen.
    I'm going for a walk.

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

Could be worse – last uni exam ever yesterday, I basically got bent over the desk and pillaged mercilessly

BigDummy
    Free Member

I basically got bent over the desk and pillaged mercilessly

What is your degree in? 😯

kevonakona
    Free Member

A car like mine may have been used in a murder and i was interviewed about its and my whereabouts on the day. My workmates are now going with the "isn't that the day you took a sickie"
    line.

They buried the guy yesterday

http://news.scotsman.com/scotland/Sendoff-for-Gerbil-four-months.6303240.jp

donsimon
    Free Member

BigDummy – Member

I basically got bent over the desk and pillaged mercilessly

What is your degree in?

And where can I sign up!!!! 👿

satsoma
    Free Member

Well, if everyone else is venting…they announced yesterday that they're making redundancies at my place of work.

Down the job centre I go…..

DezB
    Free Member

Loads of cheap tyres available in Gosport Rich! eg. Town Bikes

organic355
    Free Member

My freehub went this morning, luckily 5 mins from the LBS (Hi Spokes if you are reading!). Not only that I need a new chain (and hence casette), brake blocks and probably cables & middle ring. Mucho dinero! and i had to walk the rest of the way in road shoes. 😥

I probably should've changed the cassette & chain earlier, as they were over 9 years old (good old Ultegra just keeps going!) and last years winter commute has savaged what was once my "good road bike".

On the upside it means a mountain bike commute for me tomorrow, lets just hope the Nobby Nics dont get too shredded on the road!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘BAD Day!’ is closed to new replies.